5/19/2019

Star Trek Picard: Remember TNG?!

Star Trek Picard Logo

Star Trek Picard: Remember TNG?!

Star Trek Picard! Remember Jean-Luc Picard? I do. It’s about time they moved on to Next Gen nostalgia, Star Trek has been milking "Remember Kirk and Spock" for the past decade. 

Look! It’s Patrick Stewart! He’s so old. It’s TNG uniforms! Kinda. The nostalgia is only getting started.
Confused Old Man Picard

I’m not a big fan of Star Trek: The Next Generation or Captain Picard as a character so I’m not really looking forward to the new show. Doesn’t help that the people in charge of Star Trek, Alex Kurtzman and Co, are insane idiots who don’t get Star Trek. Discovery is awful and I expect Star Trek: Picard to be more if the same. 

But let's not get too negative, maybe Star Trek: Picard will turn out to be awesome. Maybe Season 3 of Discovery will be good. Maybe I'll win the lottery. Who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment